Siamet HD Coarse Surface Conditioning Disc9268.9620.2923
Please Contact Us for pricing and availability of this item.
SIA's Coarse surface conditioning disc in the 6924 Siamet HD series offers an exceptional removal rate on hard materials with an exceptionally long lifetime with an excellent, even finish.
Available in 4-1/2", 5" and 7". All SCM discs feature siafast hook & loop backing with a tear-off center hole, so operators can use their choice of centre pin pads, hook & loop backing pads, or even standard resin fibre sanding disc backing pads with a clamp nut.
- Up to 4 times longer lifetime than the market leader
- Faster working than the market leader, especially in the first 5 minutes
- More durable, so more resistant on edges
- Considerably more resistant to smearing than existing products, especially from the disc edge when working in tight angles
- Coarse is only slightly coarser than existing products with considerably longer lifetime: anything up to 3 times
- Blending after fibre disc. Due to the faster cut rate of Siamet HD, coarser fiber discs can be used to speed up the application.
- Light grinding applications, e.g. fused corner welds where no extra material is added during welding
- Light deburring
- Remove surface scratches and handling marks
- Weld cleaning and refinement where weld removal is not required
- High volume production lines, such as construction vehicle manufacturing
|Diameter||siafast SCM Discs - Hook & Loop|
|with Tear-Off Center Hole|
|Diameter||Color||Grit||Part Number||Qty / Sleeve|
|4-1/2" Hook & Loop | Standard||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|4-1/2" Hook & Loop | Centre Pin||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|137633||4-1/2" x 5/8-11" Smooth Med/Hard||50-120 Grit | Weld removal & blending|
|5" Hook & Loop | Standard||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|5" Hook & Loop | Centre Pin||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|137634||5" x 5/8-11" Smooth Med/Hard||50-120 Grit | Weld removal & blending|
|7" Hook & Loop | Standard||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|7" Hook & Loop | Centre Pin||Sanding & Surface Conditioning|
|137636||7" x 5/8-11" Smooth Med/Hard||50-120 Grit | Weld removal & blending|