MEGA HIPPO Mixing Station PMH80X-DC (Rough Terrain Tires)PMH80X-DC
Please Contact Us for pricing and availability of this item.
Model PMH80X-DC: Portable Mixing Station with Dust Collection and Lid
Ideal for flat floors. Allows accurate placement - pour and spread at the same time. Comes with 2 tires / 2 legs for rough terrain.
- Mix compounds, including cement screeds, overlay, underlay, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives, epoxies, resins, pre-tinted material and other self-leveling compounds.
- Ideal for consecutive batch mixing without downtime, as well as mixing in bulk and dispensing into small containers.
- The "Easy-roll Trolley" and the balanced "Easy-tilt Cradle" let you pour and spread material at the same time.
- Multi-stage pours to achieve a thicker screed are often not necessary.
- Wheel covers ensure that the casters remain free of screed splatter.
- Integrated canister lid to prevent splatter
- Dust extraction port to collect dust when connected to dust extraction vacuum
- Create a cleaner, safer work environment - comply with OSHA regulations (in addition to personal PPE)
- Ideal for polymer self-leveling products and engineered concrete
- Can be used without lid to mix non-dust-generating products such as cementitious urethane, epoxy self-levelers and slurries
- Boost productivity, lower labor costs and reduce physical effort
Multiple Batch Mixing with Removable Liner (Order number PH705)
Mixing multiple batches is easier and faster with the new removable liner and rimless bucket system.
- Mix consecutive batches without downtime
- Resilient, pliable liner is easily cleaned
- Alternating liners prevents cross contamination
- Extends life of bucket
After mixing the first batch, the liner can be removed and cleaned. To speed up production, a second liner can be used while the first liner is being cleaned. The use of a liner also helps to prevent cross contamination and minimizes wear to the HIPPO bucket, extending its life.